Prepare Your Property for the Changing Seasons
Looking for HVAC service, repair, or installation? Give Matthew’s HVAC Services, LLC a call today to keep your home & business comfortable. We’re the source for affordable, quality heating and cooling in Amarillo, TX.
Our team is fully-equipped with the knowledge, skill, and expertise to service, repair, and install your HVAC system.
Count on us to sell and install high-quality heating and cooling systems. We partner with American Standard and Samsung HVAC to work with your budget to ensure your systems are installed correctly and work efficiently.
Ready to get started on your HVAC installation project? Contact us today to schedule top-notch system installation services.
Learn more about our commercial HVAC services by contacting us today.
HVAC Service & Repair
When your HVAC system starts to malfunction, you’ll notice a few red flags. Consider scheduling furnace or AC repair services if you:
- Notice that your system runs continuously
- Hear strange noises coming from your unit
- Feel temperature changes as you move through different rooms
- Smell foul odors coming from your HVAC system
- Realize that there’s carbon monoxide in your home
Preventative HVAC Maintenance
Here are some of the tangible benefits of a preventive HVAC maintenance plan:
Lower Energy Bills
Fewer Repair Bills
Equipment Lasts Longer
Better Air Quality
Keeping Your Family Safe
Your Preventive HVAC Maintenance Checklist
- Replace all filters.
- Clean evaporator coils and condensers.
- Clear clogs and clean drain lines to ensure proper flow.
- Remove any standing water from drain pans to avoid overflows.
- Replace worn pulleys and belts.
- Inspect ducts for dust, mold or debris.
- Check the refrigerant charge and for any possible leaks.
- Check thermostats and their controls to ensure they are correctly set.
- If necessary, change batteries.
- Check all connections and the electrical system.
- Make sure the fan motor is operating correctly.
- Inspect the blowers and blades to maintain proper airflow.
- Lubricate any moving parts.
- Check the HVAC cabinet for leaks.
- Make sure the HVAC cabinet door is securely closed.
- Remove any debris from around the unit if it is outdoors.