Matthew’s Peace of Mind Maintenance Plan
Your heating and cooling equipment add lots of value to your Amarillo home. It keeps your family comfortable and safe throughout the year while protecting your home’s indoor air quality.
But just like the vehicle in your driveway, your HVAC system needs scheduled professional maintenance.
At Matthew’s HVAC Services, we tailor our Peace of Mind Maintenance Plans to fit your needs and budget. Enjoy a maintenance plan that removes all the worries over caring for your system. Our team takes care of the scheduling, service visits, and repairs for you.
What Is Preventative Maintenance?
It is easy to delay a furnace or air conditioning tune-up. The system turns on, so where’s the problem?
In most cases, you won’t notice the problem until it becomes a costly and inconvenient repair. It often takes a professional HVAC technician with the proper equipment to spot those minor issues and address them right away.
A tune-up also helps restore your equipment so that you enjoy lower operating costs. Plus, your equipment lasts longer because you are maintaining it properly. Joining a maintenance plan is a small investment that can pay off big.
Your Preventative Maintenance Checklist
- Replace all filters
- Clean evaporator coils and condensers
- Clear clogs and clean drain lines to ensure proper flow
- Remove any standing water from drain pans to avoid overflows
- Replace worn pulleys and belts
- Inspect ducts for dust, mold, or debris
- Check the refrigerant charge and for any possible leaks
- Check thermostats and their controls to ensure they are correctly set
- If necessary, change the batteries
- Check all connections and the electrical system
- Make sure the fan motor is operating correctly
- Inspect the blowers and blades to maintain proper airflow
- Lubricate any moving parts
- Check the HVAC cabinet for leaks
- Make sure the HVAC cabinet door is securely closed
- Remove any debris from around the unit if it is outdoors
Why Is Regular Maintenance Important?
Imagine driving your vehicle without ever changing the oil or checking the brakes. It probably would not go well.
Apply that same strategy to your HVAC system.
When you join a Peace of Mind Maintenance Plan, our NATE-certified specialists become more familiar with your HVAC system to care for it the right way. Our technicians will recommend practical ways to save money while staying comfortable. We promise never to replace a part unless it is absolutely necessary or we can demonstrate significant cost savings.
Here are a few of the advantages of becoming a maintenance plan member:
- Prolongs equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy, clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
- Meets equipment and home warranty requirements
Why Choose Us?
Matthew's HVAC Services is a family-owned company that cares about developing long-term relationships with every customer. We understand how stressful it can get when something suddenly breaks at your home or business. You can rest assured our team will respond right away.
Our NATE-certified technicians have over 30 years of combined experience in the heating and cooling industry. They know what to look for and how to fix it. We are a trusted name among homes and businesses in Amarillo, Bushland, Canyon, and all the surrounding areas.
Our Peace of Mind Maintenance Plans means no more stress or worries over your HVAC system. Join a plan today.
|Additional systems per month||$112||$15||$22|
|Visits per year||1||2||2|
|Scheduling reminder service|
|Parts and labor warranty (on any performed service repair)||1 year||2 years||3 years|
|Priority response time||—||24 hours||Same day*|
|Never pay overtime rates||—|
|Diagnostic fee (normal rate $110)||—||$85||FREE|
|Membership pricing on select services||—|
|Website members only specials|
|One time registration fee (additional registration $90/each up to 5 systems)||—||$120||$180|
Quality assurance inspection and cleaning
(Meets Energy Star® Recommendations)
ACCA National Standard Task List Includes: - Blower Wheel Cleaning - Chemically Clean Coils - Condensate Treatments - Burner Cleaning